Tuesday, February 09, 2010

come on people .
help me think of ways to die (CHOY CHOY CHOY)

I WILL SURVIVE THE MAIN EXAM .
YES I WILL !!!!!!

ITS JUST A MATTER OF HOW WELL I WILL DO .
*SIGH x 1000000000000000000000000*

anyway , there are two funny things i want to share with you guys .
my mummy was like spraying something at the flower pot in the afternoon .

i was like eh , mummy, the smell nice leh !!
then she say eh , you sot ah ! bygon where got nice de ?

i smelled again , double checked .
it really smelled quite nice !!

i was like wah , serious ? i want see what brand leh !!!!! so nice to smell .
first time i smell something like that .
oh ya , she was complaining about how inefficient the bygon was .
whereby the ant could not be killed even after she sprayed on it .
she demo it to me somemore , you know .

so she passed me the thingy .
i looked .
double checked .

MUMMY ! NOT BYGON LAH -___-
ITS THE CLEAR DIRT / GERMS / WHATEVER , DETTOL DE .

my mum still didn't believe me .
she took over, really leh !!
not bygon -___-

another thing .
cause my dad was repairing some stuffs and he lazy clear (i think)
so he told my mum "rmb to clear the two thingy, if not tmr i pah chia leng !!!"

I LAUGH UNTIL CANNOT LAUGH SIA !
eh , my parents super cute, i tell you .

LOVE THEM TO THE MAX .
oh oh !
IM SO GONNA STAY WITH THEM EVEN AFTER I MARRY .
I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THEM ALONE .
THEY SO DOTE ME , HOW CAN SO BU XIAO SHUN RIGHT ?!

SO FUTURE HUSBAND, I WILL BRING THEM WITH ME .
ARBO , I WON'T MARRY YOU !!


heh heh !!! :D

No comments: