Around half a year gone just like that.
Time flies.
New class, New friends, New faces, New classmates, New Group, New Clique.
Everything new.
Till now, I'm not used to it.
After what I've been through, seen through, gone through, I learnt a lot.
Never judge a person by its cover.
Seriously, I shall remind myself again.
And I've been having too much gossiping sessions.
Control, Joey, Control.
I must control my temper (Tough).
I must stop setting deadlines here and there (Tough,Tough)
I must stop being so fierce to people (Tough, Tough, Tough)
I must do this, I muse do that. (Tough, Tough, Tough, Tough)
I must be nicer to my friends ((Tough, Tough, Tough, Tough, Tough).
To be exact, I realise I've been a loner in my life (Most of the time)
My friends come and go (SAD SAD.)
Come to think of it, maybe I'm not one always not holding to what I want.
When I feel that they deserve a better friend, I start to walk away.
I talk lesser, gossip lesser, laugh lesser.
That's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment