It's been so long since I've last blogged.
So over the holidays, i went to work @ Areva T&D Pte Ltd.
I must say that it was a different experience.
I worked with a different kind of age group.
No doubt. They were nice to me and doted on me quite a lot, compared to the past colleagues.
On and off, i took leaves cause the working hours are the killer ones.
I missed CCAs, catching up with buddies and mahjhong session.
Had one on the last Saturday of the holidays with eric, wilson and rithy. It was (Y).
Won and lost, gossiping sessions about who have changed etc.
Most importantly, I realised how important they are to me.
I mean, we are close to the extent that some misregard them as my boyfriend.
I am who I am with them. I do not need to behave myself in front of them, act gentle etc.
I mean, I'm pretty rough and they know.
They treat me like guys, i think -_-
Oh well, but buddies for 8-10 years, i guess? :)
I know they will be around (i hope) when i'm down.
Remembered that there was once when I broke down after a fight with Rithy.
Called up one of them and they sent a really sweet message.
It really calmed me down.
Thanks a lot, really.
Somehow, I find it easier confiding with guys than my girlfriends.
I do not know why. I think I'm wierd.
Anyway, I feel that I've lost some friends as well.
Like eg, those in the CCAs.
They treat me like strangers now, cause I had attended none of the sessions.
Yes, it's my fault, you can say.
But somehow i felt that things could have been better, in the sense that, I've actually notified the person-in-charge about it way long before the holidays started.
Somehow, he arrange it all during weekdays when he said he will try to arrange it during weekends.
Now, the people inside the group starts to hate me, i think.
Well, okay fine. It's my fault :/
Coming to my new class, i only know jing pei, ai ying, li ling.
Ai ying - not close, Jing pei - partner, Li ling - Not close too.
Oh, did i mention?
I think I have taken my clique last year and last last year for granted.
In the sense that i miss wilson and those whom i'm closed to.
I used to be the ones choosing whoever to be in our group because we had a fixed 3 or more ppl.
This time round, it's only me and jing pei together.
For the first project grouping, tutor split us.
me and some people whom i know in a group, without jing pei.
regret max for not changing group :(
second grouping, own choice.
Was with jing pei.
Her first group wanted to form back the same group with her.
But I was with her. It was either both or none.
At that point of time, i'm scared.
Scared that I'm a burden to her when it comes to project group cause like its 2 or none.
That was the first time I felt it that way, during my going 3 years in tp.
It sucks, really.
Heard that next year spilt class again.
WALAU, CAN'T THEY JUST LET US BE IN THE SAME CLASS?
EVERY YEAR SPLIT.
ME NO FRIEND LE LEH.
I'm upset.
That's all for now.
Peer teaching session on tomorrow.
I hope I can do well.
I hope he realises what's wrong.
xoxo,
Joey.
No comments:
Post a Comment