Saturday, January 29, 2011

Friends.

Hello everyone(that's if anyone reads this boring blog! :( )
Oh yes, I'm getting older, IM NINETEEEEEEEEEN THIS YEAR!

old old old.
20 NEXT YEAR.
GOSH.

so anyway! back to the main point.
A lot of things have took place recently, be it in school, love or friendship.

Schoolwise, I dont know how you guys feel but mine, it's kinda contradicting.
In a sense that I've gotten to know people more and seen through people.
It's kind of surprising to see how people aren't how you thought they would be.

As much as I dont like some of them, we are going to be stuck for one more year.

Oh, I realised no matter how much I complained about my buddy in school and pek about her,
I realised at the end of the day, we are still together, as a pair of buddy in class.

This is the first time, no matter how pek I'm with her at times and vice versa,
I still stick with her. Really, first time.

I dont know how she feels, but that's how i feel.
Even if she dont like me, I guess I wont change my stand.
That's friend, isn't it?

As for my other buddy, I realised how much I dont understand her, how much I dont know about her. It's kind of disappointing cause I thought I knew her but I didnt. I guess, we need more catching up sessions with each other.

I have been missing out a lot for the past 3 years with my friends.
Many have drifted, partly due to the fact that I've been spending my time with love.
Till now, I realised, when I have some things that I wish to share about, that's no one.

Really, no one.

Not emo-ing or anything.
Just saying that I should start catching up with people.

But then, I will think if they would be annoyed like me pestering them/talking to them.
Seriously, I need to be more decisive.

I think I'm starting to grow up.
Starting to think about a lot of things.

But first, off to start my HR report -_-
I think report kills.

Kthanksbye.

No comments: