Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bf is going back today .
around 2 weeks and he will be back .

Regretted what i did this afternoon -_-
wasted like what, a few hours on it !! ):

Oh well, still got time when he come back *winks*

I don't know how to react to certain things .
I don't know what kind of answers will not make people angry/upset .
I don't know what is being classified as angry .

I have made a mistake, i guess .
But does that mean that the other small little things that i have done is gone ?

Sorry , but i realised that i don't know how to keep friends .
Most of them have come and go .
I do have a few friends .
But those who are really close, are leaving me one by one .
I know the feeling and i'm hating it .

Probably is because of my da xiao jie pi qi and being self-centered ?
I don't know .

For one thing i know : I am not perfect .
So are you .
Yes, i may have made you upset / anything .

But think twice before you get angry .
Haven't you make me angry before ?

How have i reacted to it ?

Just getting sentimental or sensitive .
I think my aunt is knocking at my door soon .
Plus rithy is going back *Double sadness*

I hope i have a neighbour who is close to me and can ton at my house everyday ):
I even thought of having a sister / pet / whatever to keep me company .

I just don't like being alone ):


No comments: