Sunday, March 28, 2010

Malaysia, Anyone ?

Hello everyone ~

Long time no blog .
I'm having aches all over my shoulders, due to the flyer's job yesterday & Saturday.

Oh, was working under Singtel for the flyer thingy.
Pay was alright but weather was super x1000000 hot.
Was having bloodshot and i think people thought i cried.
So mostly did not turn me down when i gave them the flyer.
Was super thirsty and hungry ):

Loved BreakTimes.

Was talking about going overseas or something like that with mum.
So she told me i can go Malaysia, as long as got at least 1 female go.

I was like "huh? I thought you didn't allow cause i last time got ask before"
Then she claim that i didn't mention that we were going over to a friend house to stay -_-

Like that win liao loh !
Anyone wants to go Malaysia like next week or sth ?

Message me okay ! (:

No comments: