Saturday, May 22, 2010

My New Idol

Hello everyone !

Sorry for not blogging recently due to the stress-ness of projects.

As mentioned in the previous post, yes, we had conflicts for the project.

I doubt none of them would come to my blog, so i think i can write down my opinions here?

I feel that for this project, everyone has done their part.
Some has done more, some done less.
For those who did less, i think that it's not their fault at all, when they have tried their best.
It would be unfair to label them as free riders.
However, this is my own opinion.
Sorry if you have read this many many times -cheryl- but I feel strongly about it :/


Alright, back to my new and hot idol !
Okay lah, maybe not hot.

But his singing is (Y)

My heart melted the first time for a singer.
My god, if i can see him in real life, I think i will smile to sleep -_-


Alrights, he is.............................


HU XIA ! -CLAPS & SCREAMS !-



You must be thinking his looks and okay okay, he's from china ,
BUT HE SURE CAN SINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !
OMG, I SHOW YOU OKAY !

No comments: