This is my 222nd post :D
Sometimes, people take your concern for granted
and never realise it till you are tired of caring for them.
Just when you stopped caring about them, they seemed to have realised sth was wrong.
They turned back, tried grabbing you.
Now that the person has grabbed me, he/she is letting go again.
I just wonder if life is like about holding and being let go when you are not needed?
On the other hand, from young, they tell us how beautiful this world is.
But as we grow up, I realise, it wasn't what they have described it like.
It's evil, devil and you can see "stabbers" everywhere.
The only difference is that they do not go to jail like the real stabbers do.
They just carry the "knife" and stab you just like that.
They leave you standing alone in the streets, wondering what was happening.
When you realised it, it was too late.
Yet, I realised.
When you are being stabbed, simply take out the knife and continue moving on.
Cause the world will not stop for you.
It just keeps going.
Oh well, the top part is just me being sentimental.
Nah, shall ignore it.
Haven't been helping out in BIG.
Oh, that's why i chose welfare as the department that i wanted to take charge of.
IT S-L-A-C-K-I-S-H.
Oh , 2 more days to MBS and im still not done with it.
3 more days to HRM and im still not done with it ):
No comments:
Post a Comment