Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bad Laptop Service

Hello everyone ~

Im back to blogging.
Finally got my free time + slot to blog.
Have been having tuition almost everyday (with 2 kids 3 times a week.)

They seem very tired and I am too ):
They haven't been doing my homework though.
Have also been failing my test and that is bad news ):

oh well, I've taken up Cheryl's suggestion and designed a parent's signature column.
Told the kids and they were like "huh? Need sign ah?"

Yes, tomorrow I think they will get full marks ?

Oh shit, wait, there's tuition tomorrow ? :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Means i have another test to set for them ):
This time, only with more words :/

Anyway, i went funan yetd and bought laptop.
Felt fustrated at first but now I'm satisfied with the laptop for the moment.
(wait till i remember his damn freaking look..)

Polaroid Camera is still on the shelf @ Funan .
I was stopped by Rithy to buy it.
Cause he says i'm impulsive :/

I shall consider somemore days and BUY IT AT SOMEWHERE ELSE INSTEAD OF THE...
SUCKY-REGULAR-STAFF-YET-ACT-LIKE-BOSS-FACE.

i remember its at funan mall, the one whereby you cross the traffic light when you exit @ city hall.
Then the shop which you take the escalator up to.
THIRD FLOOR .

DIE DIE ALSO DON'T GO THERE GET LAPTOP.
YOU WILL THINK YOUR MONEY IS NOT WORTH THE SERVICE.

SERIOUSLY, THEY DO NOT HAVE CUSTOMER'S RIGHT POLICY.

THUMBS DOWN X 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

No comments: