Thursday, November 11, 2010

h2h talk.

Had a heart to heart talk just now with Mummy regarding all those sad things in school.

The things she said had left an impact on me.
Yes, that includes me not being contented with my life and not sympathizing with others.

Its true that I should put myself in other people's shoes.
Unlike others, when I'm at home, I only know eat,bath,laptop,tv and enjoy.
I do not need to do housework and everything else.

Yet, many do not enjoy this at home.
They have to do all the housework, take care of this and that at home.
That is the probably the reason why they had no time left for assignments etc.

Instead of complaining regarding the different goals that we have, I should feel for them.
In a sense that understand them, feel them and not over-expecting from them.

Cause not all can be like me, sit home kiao ka.

So yah, started off 2.2 badly.
At the rate that i'm going, I'm not going to make any new friends in class.
ANTI-SOCIAL ME.

ARGHHHHHHHH ~
now for project group, for one subject, i'm a loner!
Cause i know little people in class.

The person who hates me, is like the miss sociable in class.
so gg.com, rumours spread.

I think all will hate me soon.

Look, there'll be "Joey haters club."

LOL.
kkay, sign off ~

No comments: