Saturday, November 13, 2010

Secretive.

For those who are staring real hard at my blog despite me abandoning it for so long,

Firstly, would like to say thank you.
Secondly, help me press my nuffnang, its dying~

So anyway, back to the topic.
Have been quite secretive about my blog in a sense that dont think my close friends know.
As in the close friend in class.
Actually, there's only one lah. (Just let me console myself by saying friends.)

I like it this way whereby hardly anyone in class knows about my blog.
Cause I can blog about anything I want.
including vending out my anger if anything happens.

I cannot really say anything on twitter cause I have classmates following me.
See, what I meant?

Ya ya, secretive me.
I'm talking rubbish.

Now waiting for Rithy to come over and eat laksa with me.
Goal for today: WATCH OWL MOVIE. DIE DIE WANT TO WATCH.

No comments: