Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Uni? Think twice or even thrice.

For those who have known me since Poly or maybe Secondary School will have known how strong-headed I am, especially when it comes to working on projects.

Being in Uni has made me a changed person cause this time round, I've decided to sit back and really relax (NOT FREE-RIDER KIND OF SLACK) cause afterall, it's my last stage of studying in my life (PS: I've always regretted how much I studied for the past few years during my teens and always wished that I could have played harder instead).

Furthermore, I know how my aggressive pattern will land me into what kind of situation, with ppl not liking me and things like that.

So this time round, I stepped back.

What did I get in return?

People thinking that I am very slack, a very quiet person and generally, for the previous sem, I've got one group whereby one of the members criticized me. Trust me, I was swearing in my mind but I kept my cool.

I came home, broke down and life goes on.

Until recently, I got back my test results. I failed.

YES, FOR THE FREAKING FIRST TIME, I FAILED.

As though the blow was not big enough, the prof decided to give out the paper starting with the person who got the highest grade (crap, we didnt even get that in Poly) and tada, I was the last few who got the paper.

When she handed the paper to me, she commented, "This one confirm didnt study."

Trust me when I said that I broke down at night that day, after tolerating it for hours in sch.

That was the lowest point (not) of my Uni at that point of time. Never did I know that there was more to come. -TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments: