Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Someone


I used to think that love was everything that I needed in my life.
At a point of time, my world was mainly revolved around that particular someone.

He was my best friend, lover, brother and sometimes even like a daddy to me.
He makes sure everything goes right or at least, ends up right.

I relied on him, completely.

When it was over, my whole world crushed down.
I was aimless and hopeless. 

There were those moments that I was thinking what I was going to do.
From there, I picked myself up.

I started making new friends, forming new cliques that I hang out with.
In fact, it was more about me and my life now.

I do hang out with a lot of people, mostly guys, treating like they are my friends.
Now, I do find my life more fulfilling because I can do whatever I want and when I want.

BUT WHY NOBODY WANTS TO GO OVERSEAS.
WHYWHYWHY.

I think that's the only bad thing about not being attached. ZZ.

Enough of ranting, kthxbye.

No comments: