Tuesday, December 22, 2009

AVATAR

I know its late .
i know i have group meeting tmr @10am , which is freaking early in the morning .
yet, i have the freaking urge / want to blog about AVATAR .

i've watched AVATAR today and trust me , its a die-die-also-must-watch-movie.
The storyline was great and even better than 2010 !!
2 and a half hour felt as if it was just like phew .

I was totally absorbed into the movie .
4 words, i simple love it !!
for those who dk what i am talking about , here's the picture.

this is the best that i can find !!

Making new specs tmr after meeting.
BLACK specs !!!
here i come :D

and daddy,mummy,hun,cheryl,jeremy,eric,wilson,sandra,meryl,kenny,yan wei,jovene,and those whom i have sent the mail to , thanks for being there. I meant what i've said in the letter.

I LOVE YOU GUYS !!
MUACKS AND KISSES FOR GIRLS !!
KICKS FOR GUYS !!
LOL .
IM SEXIST .
NEHHH NEEEE NEHHH NEEE POOO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

i hope that for tmr's meeting , everything goes well.
world peace , peace out !!

No comments: