Monday, April 19, 2010

First Non school Day

Hello earthlings !

There was no school for me today.
So went out with mummy as planned .
Tons of things to do : Bank in , Get necklance.
And most importantly, my favourite !!
Shoppingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg .
Esp with mummy you see.
Cause you choose, she look, she pay (:

Oh wells.

Went to bank in and stuffs.
Super regret when i said no when she asked if i wanted another acc.
For the convenience of Online shopping.

I have been using Hun's card for zillion times.
I have used Sandra's card once.
Wait, let me think.
Who else's card did i use?
Don't think so le.

Anyway, i regretted to the max okay !
Like hello ?!
OMG, I MUST BE DUMB TO THE MAX TO SAY NO -Dumb as in just now-

So anyway, bought 3 plain tees @ Giordano.
I like the material. (:
So now, i have 2 white, 2 grey, 1 blue.

Don't tell me that i don't wash my clothes okay ! (:

Went to Cotton On.
2 Skirts, 2 Pants.
Tried on the denim one.
But i didn't like the cutting .
And it is some kind of tight for me (Fat butt =_-)

Went to NTUC, saw Jeremy there.
Initially Mum just took 2 packets of milk + 10 eggs ?
This costs less than hm.. $8?

Mummy was deciding to buy today or tomorrow.
Cause she wanted to get double points when she spend $20 & abv.

I told her not to cause $20-$8= $12
Have to crack brains on what else to buy <>

She changed her mind like within seconds you know.
And she decided to buy until $20.
Seriously, now i now where i get the indecisive character from.

So we stayed for like what ? 45 minutes ?
She still tell me to do shopping quickly as she wanted to get home quick.
When we reached there, she totally forgot about it. -_-

Met Jeremy and he said my eyes looked as if i was crying -_-

Tada, off i am.

PS: SUPER REGRETTED.
PPS: I HAVE SETTLED MY TUITION STUFF ! WOOHOO.

No comments: