Sunday, April 25, 2010

T01

Getting slightly sentimental here after falling sick + unable to do find MBS text ):

I miss Kenny's auntie-ness (i never see him for damn long le !! )
I miss Hui xuan's blurness (although i saw her that day, i felt we were not as close anymore :/)
I miss Jasmine's rolling of eyes (Another who went MIA.)
I miss Gao Chang, the giant.
I miss Shirlyn, the crazy girl with her jokes.
I miss Rebecca with her enthu-ness. (imma same class as her bf :D)
I miss Chloe and her crazy ideas (:
I miss Damian's English pro-ness.
I miss Heather's craziness as well and her balding (?) theory.
I miss Megan and her way of dressing.
I miss Jessica (though I always see her @ Cotton On).
I miss Kelly and her smiles.
I miss Tim Teoh for his finding-girlfriend-must-find-near-theory.
I miss Tim Chia for his beng-ness.
I miss Jovan for his nerd-ness (okay lah, i shall stop teasing him. HE'S NICE :D)
I miss Xin Ning.
I miss Layting.
I miss Sabrina.

In short, i miss T01.

I hope i didn't miss anyone out ):
The chalet plan did not work out for last sem, i think.

NEXT HOLIDAY MUST HAVE ONE AHHHH !!!!! (:

No comments: