I'm some kinda into this font :X
Anyway, shall start with my first science tuition.
Worst experience.
I think I'm meant to teach Eng, Chinese & Maths only.
That day, i went.
Stood at the door for 3 mins, looking at the mum -.-
The mum asked the maid to open the door .
But in the process, the maid was listening to her.
Wa lau eh , never open the door for me then make me stand.
At least open door first mah !!!!!!! (:
Never mind, i reached there on time.
Fee counted as usual *evil grins*
So anyway, the girl is called Gladys *waves to Gladys Teo*
I remembered that when i first saw her, she still got choco.
On her face, i meant.
The mum was quite fierce + strict + angmoh.
I think she quite smart.
Cause the assessment book that she bought, some are (Y).
AND KNOW WHAT?
THIS IS A VERY BAD THING FOR ME (ELABORATE LATER)
Started tuition.
Best, syllabus not confirmed, no textbook.
Only got assessment book.
Somemore, due to the mum's kiasu-ness, Gladys finished them.
As in for the first chapter, Diversity.
I was like wow !
cause since school start, they only learn that !
So her mum told me to go through the corrections.
Okay, not so bad yet.
After a few questions, Gladys started asking me questions .
Like what is this.. what is that ?
-Fyi, i do not watch discovery channel or anything-
So i went blank.
I tell you, the whole time, i was scared when she ask question.
I came back home, double checked with people .
Some i gave wrong answer leh !!! *claps for JOEYKOH!!! *
Furthermore, the mum will check what hwk i give.
She said i gave too little.
But seriously, Gladys completed everything.
I can't possibly ask her to do the chapters that she don't know ):
For the past few days, i have been feeling ): and panicky.
): cause i didn't teach her well.
panicky cause i gave wrong answers.
Like really feel x 100000000000000000000000000 bad like !@^%$#@
I DONT WANT TO HARM THE KIDDDDD ):
okay lah, not harm but teach the kid wrong stuff.
Thinking of what reason to give now to the person in charge.
On a lighter note, no school tomorrow on Monday & Friday. (Y)
This will give me ample time to shop & buy the 2 skirts.
From Cotton on -MAD lOVE-
Plus, think of reasons.
Plus, Read up on P3 science materials (ASAP)
Okay, that's all for now .
Love you guys !!!
Tag when you read the blog.
Will reply your tag (I HOPE SO).
I just want to know who's reading.
And close the blog if no one is ):):
Even anonymous also can !! heh heh heh !!
P/S: Provide me with reasons if you can !! ><
P/P/S: NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN to take Science Tuition
No comments:
Post a Comment