Back to posting .
I think there's apparently some problem with hun's phone .
Thus, it's not that he didn't msg me or something like that .
In fact, he sent me 5 msg-es (That's what he told me over the phone).
But i couldn't receive (Major sad case >;( )
Oh well, these few days have been quite fine, with the company of Cheryl Ong (:
Love you .
Shall do the post of Hello kitty later cause i've got really nice pictures to share.
Right now, i shall say bye bye cause meeting sl @ inter mac @ 5pm.
Need to get my butt out of the house by 430 .
Still got 10 mintues.
I shall bloghop and not type rubbish here .
Okay, thanks bye !
COME BACK CAUSE I WILL BLOG LATER ABOUT MY NEW LOVE (Y)
OKAY BYE .
No comments:
Post a Comment